Refunds are handled directly by Apple since they are the only ones that can access your purchases to refund. To request a refund from Apple, please follow these steps:
- Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com;
- Login with your Apple ID;
- Select the appropriate tab: Apps;
- Find the purchase you want refunded;
- Click on “Report a Problem”;
- Select the reason why you are requesting the refund;
- Fill in the description box with the explanation;
- Click on “Submit”.
Keep in mind that you can easily manage the ability to make in-app purchases or disable in-app purchases entirely through your device’s general settings. The instructions can be found here.