When you sign up for a free trial or subscription, the confirmation popup explains that it will automatically renovate unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the renewal date.
A pop-up message is displayed by the respective store before the user subscribes to the app, informing the current value and stating that the subscription will be automatically renewed after that period. Please keep in mind that deleting the app will not cancel your subscription.
The cancellation of the subscription must be done directly from your device through steps below.
- If you have an Android device:
1. Launch Google Play Store on your device;
2. Tap Menu, then Subscriptions;
3. Look for a Colorfy subscription and tap on it;
4. Tap Cancel Subscription and once again in the confirmation box.
For further details, please consult this article: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
- If you have an iOS device:
1. Open your device's Settings;
2. Scroll down and tap "iTunes & App Store";
3. Tap your Apple ID (your e-mail), then tap "View Apple ID" and enter your password if required;
4. Now, scroll to Subscriptions > Manage and select 'Colorfy'.
Or, if you are using iOS 10, go to Subscriptions and just scroll through the installed apps list until you find Colorfy.
5. Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done. Or, if you are using iOS 10, tap on Cancel Subscription, and then, confirm the cancellation.
For further details, please consult this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039