How to cancel my subscription (iOS)
Last Updated: 287d
Subscriptions are directly linked to your Apple account, and not to the game itself. As we do not have access to your Apple account, we are unable to cancel subscriptions on your behalf. That being said, cancelling a subscription is a relatively straightforward process. If you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow the instructions below:
1) Navigate to your device's settings
2) Tap on your name
3) Tap on iTunes & App Store
4) Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
5) Tap on View Apple ID and sign in if required
6) Scroll to Subscriptions and tap it
7) Tap on the subscription that you want to cancel
8) Tap on Cancel Subscription
1) Subscriptions are NOT cancelled when an app is deleted. You are notified of this through a popup message whenever you acquire a subscription or a free trial.
2) If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, you may be logged in with a different Apple ID than the one you used to subscribe.
3) If you cancel a subscription, your will only stop receiving its benefits at the end of the current billing cycle.
You can also find more information regarding managing subscriptions on iOS devices via Apple Support here.