- Discriminatory language of any kind
- Harassment or exclusion based on gender, race, colour, national origin, ancestry, religion or religious affiliation, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, material or family status, veteran status, medical condition, disability.
- Hate speech
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Defamatory language
- Threats of real-life harm
- Threatening or harassing another player regardless of language used
- Sexualised language
- Sexual solicitation
- Personal insults
- Excessive use of profanity
- Requesting personal information
- Publishing personally identifiable information
Report a Player/Squad: Harassment
Last Updated: 312d
Wildlife Studios is proud to have a diverse player base. It is important at all times to respect one another. We do not tolerate any content that could be considered harmful.
You can find below a few examples of what we consider Harmful (this is not intended to be an all-inclusive list):
If you come across any user that you believe is in breach of these rules, please report them to us. You can reach us by accessing the OPTIONS menu, tapping on ‘Customer Support’ and selecting the report option.
All reports are treated anonymously, so the player you are reporting will not know that you have done so.
*IMPORTANT: Making false reports just to get someone punished can lead to a strict punishment to the reporter.