This article will run you through the most common causes and fixes for device performance problems. This includes situations such as crashing, freezing, frame drops, low fps and choppy animations.
1) Too Much Cached Data: Over time the app might cache information it needs to use often. Too much cached information might cause the app to run slower, especially on low end devices.
Fix: Try restarting the app.
2) Too LIttle Storage Space: In order to run smoothly, Sniper3D might need to download and/or save/cache data everynow and then. If there is not enough space on your device's storage, this data cannot be saved/cached, thus decreasing performance.
Fix: Free storage space by uninstalling/deleting unused apps and media.
3) Your app is not updated to the latest version: The most recent app version usually has the latest bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fix: Update your app to the latest version through your device's app store.
4) You have a lot of apps running in the background: Having multiple apps running in the background can really cause a huge drop in battery life and performance. Live widget feeds, background syncs and having other games running can cause noticeable lag.
Fix: Close all other apps running in the background
5) Battery Saver Mode is On: In order to save battery life, Battery Saving mode can decrease the performance of some apps. This heavily depends on your particular device’s settings.
Fix: Disable Battery Saver Mode.
6) Corrupted Game Files: If you attempted to download the game or an update during a period where your connection wasn't stable, it is possible that certain game files become corrupted. In this case, whenever your app needs to run those files, you might experience performance problems, freezes or crashes.
: Uninstall Sniper3D, restart your device and do a fresh re-install. Make sure your account is saved first though (Android
7) Known Bug: It might be the case that you are being affected by an in-game bug. All new game versions go through a rigorous testing schedule, to ensure our apps are of the highest quality. However, some bugs are very hard to identify, as they only happen to certain devices and/or in very specific situations, and might slip over to the live version.
: Check our Known Issues
section, and look for any known bugs that might be causing the situation you are encountering. Even if the situation isn't listed there, it is possible that its a new bug our team is not aware of. In this case, please contact us
to report it.
If none of these steps resolve your issue, then it could be a compatibility issue with your device. Our team is always working on improving compatibility, however, with the high amount of devices worldwide, each with different specifications, its not possible to always guarantee that every device will run the game smoothly.
Lastly, it can also be an issue with a damaged part of your device, especially if these issues also extend to other apps. In this case we would recommend that you get in touch with your device's manufacturer, as they may have some advice on the subject.