In Patch 1.17, we introduced a new feature, called Live Events. It’s an exciting new addition to Zooba that invites players to engage in a series of challenges and get cool rewards.
Let’s take a closer look!
- The Events will be available from League 3 onward
- There’ll always be 5 events happening at the same time. Each one has their own duration and set of conditions to win
- By taking part in the events, you collect tickets that can be exchanged for exclusive prizes and other content at the store
- Tickets expire at the end of the season, so make sure to use them before it’s too late!
- Events are usually available for 14 days.
Now that you know the basics, let’s see what all that is going to look like in-game.
Events Main Screen: On the left side, you’ll see ongoing events and how much time’s left in each. You can also see the rewards available.
You can check each event’s rules, and also points earned, by clicking in the bottom right “Event Rules” button.
If you tap on Ranking Rewards, you’ll see rewards by placement.
At the end of each event, you’ll see the results and your placement. You’ll also be able to claim the rewards you earned.
Now you’re ready to take on all the challenges! Best of luck to you, Zoobsters!