The main source for earning items is by Toolboxes!

Each toolbox you receive will contain items for 5 of your characters (or one for each character when you have less than 5). Depending on your total number of characters, the chances of winning more items are increased!

Let us see how it works.

There are five things you must take into account when opening toolboxes:
  • They might run multiple times by default
  • There are chances to run an extra time for each character
  • Each character will get a maximum of 2 different items (these items can be different among characters)
  • The number of runs will define the number of item tokens the characters will end up getting, taking into consideration the rules below.
  • Each run might have different chances of winning certain items, and they vary depending on the type of toolbox/crate you are opening.

How many times does a single toolbox run?


This depends on the number of characters you have. If you divide them by 5 and disregard the decimals, you will get the exact number of runs.

For example: you have 16 Characters. 16/5 = 3.2. So it will run 3 times!
You have 7 Characters. 7/5 = 1,4. So it will run once!

How many chances do I get to additionally rerun a single character?

Remember the decimals we ignored to calculate the number of times the probabilities will run? It will be the percentage of chances to get an additional rerun!

For example: You have 16 Characters. 16/5 = 3. 2. You will have 20% of chances to get a rerun for each character!
You have 7 Characters. 7/5 = 1, 4. You will have 40% of chances to get a rerun for each character!

What are the possibilities of earning items?


The possibilities vary according to the kind of toolbox. Check below!

Bronze Toolbox
All runs will have 20% chance to get you Common Item tokens and 80% Character Tokens.

Silver Toolbox
All runs will have 80% chance to get you Common Item tokens and 20% Rare ones.

Gold Toolbox
All runs will have 80% chance to get you Rare Item tokens and 20% Epic ones.

Emerald Toolbox
Each run will grant you 2 item tokens per character. So the first token will always be a Rare Item, and the second one will have 50% of chances to be Rare and 50% to be epic.

The Legendary Crate!

This is the only crate that can get you an item. This only happens if you do not draw a new character.

The number of items you receive will vary depending on the amount of characters you own.

For example: You have 16 Characters. You will receive 16 epic item tokens distributed among 5 characters.
You have 7 Characters. You will receive 7 epic item tokens distributed among 5 characters.

How are the characters selected?

This is simple: we use RGN! So if you have more than 6 characters, they will be selected completely at random.

Oof! A lot of information, right? The more you unlock items, the more you will understand how they work! If you still have questions or found an uncommon behavior, we're always glad to help through our contact channels. Zooey will definitely help!

We hope you have lots of fun getting lots of items for your characters! See you at the Zoo!