If you received a code of conduct warning, it means that one or more of the comments that you posted in the chat were found to be in violation of our Fair Play & Safety Policy.
A non-exhaustive list of what we consider to be in violation can be found here.
Wildlife reserves the right to take all needed measures (without prior notice) in cases of any misconduct. That includes and does not limit to:
- Temporary game suspensions
- Permanent game account closure
- User or Club name changes
- Facebook account disconnections due to violating profile pictures
- Revoked in-game currency or items