There are two control schemes currently used in Sky Warriors; Basic and Advanced.
To adjust these controls:
- On the home screen, tap the “Gear” symbol beside your Diamond total
- In the “Settings” menu, tap “Controls”
- Once tapped, you’ll see the following
Basic Controls use an on-screen joystick to fly the plane.
Advanced Controls allows you to tilt your device to stir the plane. Please note that advanced controls will still have an on-screen joystick, allowing you to move the plane up or down.
Inverted Vertical Axis
- Unticked: When the Analogue stick is pressed/held up, the plane will go up. When it's pressed down, the plane will go down.
- Ticked: When the Analogue stick is pressed/held up, the plane will go down. When it's pressed down, the plane will go up.
Stabilize thrust lever
- Unticked: When you adjust the truster and let go, it will remain at that thruster percentage (e.g. if you thrust to 100% and let go of the thruster, it will remain at 100%)
- Ticked: When you adjust the thruster and let go, it'll revert to 50% thrust (e.g. if you thrust to 100% and let go of the thruster, it will drop to 50%. If you thrust to 20% and let go, it will increase to 50%)
Auto Calibrate gyroscope (For Advanced Controls only)
- Unticked: Gyroscope will not calibrate automatically, meaning your device will not reset the rotation angle to zero when the match begins.
- Ticked: Gyroscope will calibrate automatically, meaning the angle you have it when the match begins will be considered 0 (even if it's not perfectly horizontal.)