Team Play is a feature that allows players to team up and play together. In order to do that, one host must set up a room so other players can join.
How does Team Play work?
Hosting a room
- On the main screen, tap "Battle":
- From here, select the Game mode the team wishes to play:
- To create or join a team, tap "Invite a Pilot":
- Once tapped, the screen below will appear. Now tap "Generate a Team Code:
- A code will appear on the top of the screen and you can share with the players you wish to join you:
- You can also access the Team Play Chat by pressing the "speech bubble" icon, and see when players join you:
- Once all members have joined, press "Start" to commence the battle.
Joining a room
- After selecting the desired game mode, tap the "Invite A Pilot" button:
- Enter the code for your friends room in the "Enter a team code" section and press "Join a Team":
- If there is a room available and a place, you will join the team:
- The host will always be responsible for setting the game mode for the Team Play session.
Sharing a room code
- You can share the code by tapping the "speech bubble" and going to the chat you wish to share it:There is a cooldown once its shared so be sure to share it to the correct chat before sending your request.
- By tapping the "Share" icon, you'll be brought to a menu that will allow you to share the room code outside of Sky Warriors:
- Below is an example of what this may look like on your device (this will vary depending on their apps on your device):